- Wellington: Thursday, March 4th, 2021, 4.30 - 6.30pm, Wellington High School (249 Taranaki Street, Mt. Cook, Wellington, 6011).
- Dunedin: Thursday, March 25th, 4.30 - 6.30pm, Otago Girls High School (41 Tennyson Street, Dunedin, 9016).
- Rotorua: Thursday, April 8th, 2021, 4.30 - 6.30pm, Western Heights High School (70 Old Quarry Road, Western Heights, Rotorua, 3015).
- Napier: May/June, 4.30 - 6.30pm, venue TBA.
- New Plymouth: May/June, 4.30 - 6.30pm, venue TBA.
- Kerikeri/Whangarei: TBA.
Create a tapas dish and learn about culture through food. Develop creativity by writing about the cooking experience and the recipe used.
Features: Learn the importance of food in every culture and how, in Spanish speaking countries, social and work events revolve around food.
Advantages: Hands-on experience in cooking easy recipes in the classroom will help the students master social and specific language. At the same time, this kind of activity will contribute to sharpening cooperation skills and sharing in the classroom.
Benefits: Teachers will be able to use what they learn in their classrooms and create an engaging learning environment by making tapas and pinchos, as well as other activities relating to food.
Spanish primary and secondary teachers. Other teachers with some Spanish knowledge are welcome.
Clara Gomez Jimeno. (Spanish NLA).
An apron, a cutting knife and an 'apetito'!
Wellington: Thursday, 25th February, 2021.
Dunedin: Thursday, 18th March, 2021.
Rotorua: Thursday, April 1st, 2021.
Napier: TBA. (Register now and we will find a specific date and venue to suit).
New Plymouth: TBA. (Register now and we will find a specific date and venue to suit).
KeriKeri/Whangarei: TBA. (Register now and we will find a specific date and venue to suit).