Teaching support and helpdesk
During this time of uncertainty and adapted teaching practices, the Centre for Languages team at Future Learning Solutions are available for you to seek support for teaching languages during this difficult period.
Our Professional Experts and National Language Advisors are available to chat online through Zoom throughout the week. Check out their availability or request a booking to receive tailored support and advice to get you through the ups and downs of preparing to teach languages remotely. Every member of our team has specific language or subject expertise so there will be someone to help you with any of your teaching or tech needs. Connect with us today!
Here are some examples of support we can offer:
- Language specific support
- Flipping your class
- Using Microsoft or Google to support your remote class
- Using Zoom to facilitate online face-to-face class time
- Using tech-tools
- Planning and assessment
- Task-based language teaching
Languages Online Teacher Support (LOTS) Padlets
We have put together a network of Padlets to support you with remote language teaching. They contain heaps of links, apps, articles, videos and activities to give you plenty of ideas and support for your planning and teaching. Some of the Padlet topics include:
- Language specific teaching and learning ideas
- How to manage online classes
- How to teach remotely
- Supporting teacher and student wellbeing
- Links to our upcoming online EXPLORE workshops
There is something for everyone, have a look and see for yourself!